Saturday, February 12, 2011

Forum Choice

So, I do not have many hobbies or interests. I feel like the past few years of my life have been so engulfed with school and my daughter I kind of lost what all I was interested in. In the last couple of years my husband and I have become very involved in servant evangelism and started, along with a couple of friends, a nonprofit organization. Due to schedules and life we haven't done much in the past year, but it is still a passion. I found a blog on servantevangelism.com. There wasn't a whole lot to choose from but I have looked at this site before so I thought the forum would probably be interesting. I'll take a look around it then post again to let everyone know what interesting posts I see!

4 comments:

  1. Stephanie,
    I understand how you are feeling. In the last 5 years I have I have raised two children (4 and 6), finished my bachelors, credential, and masters, worked as a teacher, and supported my husband. When asked to find a forum about my intersts I had a hard time coming up with one that did not have to do with parenting, teaching, or raising a family so I went with teaching. The way I look at it is that this is God's plan for me and I have accepted it and all the craziness that has come with it. We are mother's and we always find a way to pull through, and many times with a smile on our faces. How old is your daughter? What is the nonprofit that you have started?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,

    I myself do not have children, but I do understand how you feel in terms of being engulfed in school. I feel like I haven't had a break from school since the beginning of time lol. What is the nonprofit organization that you have started?

    I hope all is well. Take care,

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, Don't worry, I don't think that too many of us are professional bloggers, but rather a student who just wants to make it successfully through this course. I consider myself to be an individual who embraces technology, for the most part, however I feel that I am going to challenged by ht content of this course.
    Good Luck & God Bless!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, I understand your craziness. I also have a son and my teaching position along with school keeps me busy. It's hard to think of a hobby when you have so much on your plate. I chose a parenting site. Good luck on your site.

    ReplyDelete